Here are step by step instructions on how to add a “Donate Stock” button to your website to enable donors to donate stock directly to your website:
To accomplish this, first you must open and create a Stock Donator Account. Then:
1. Login to your Stock Donator account
2. From your home page, you’ll notice five tabs across the middle of your screen (e.g., ‘Mission Statement / Logo’, ‘Liquidation Preference’, etc.)
3. Click on the far right tab labeled ‘Website Widget’
4. Highlight the html script within the light grey shaded box.
5. Copy the script (Ctrl + C)
6. Paste in the appropriate area within your website’s HTML. Feel free to edit the appearance of the button to be consistent with your page’s branding / look and feel etc.
viola! You’re ready to start accepting stock donations from your website!